Friday 26 September 2014

Canal Interlude

Looks like the hard work is now done, bar a bit of filling and sanding:


As long as the MDF doesn't warp the canals can be filled in as desired:


Having done all that, and being happy with how it turned out, I now find myself with a bit of a mental block.

How to finish it? I have plenty of buildings in a modern, western or futuristic style (Victorian next I think!) which will certainly fit on the board and I'd like it to be useful for more than one game system. But I can't think of any way to finish the board in style that will allow the creation of a dockside town in all of those different genres.

All I have so far is a can of black and a can of grey spray paint.


Plus I was right about the weight. It's transportable, just, but it certainly ain't no bendy-board!

No comments:

Post a Comment